Aug 29, 2011

Baptism Day!

The little boys made a choice to get baptized. I am so proud of these guys! They heard about it in children's church and asked Curt and I if they could get baptized. We told them that they need to learn and pray a little more about and then decide if they want to make that choice. So, our friend Jared came and talked with the boys. The questions and answers from these two melts my heart. They actually have been an example for me and they have no constraints in getting to know Jesus. I have two wonderful boys.....I love you guys! Curtis was able to baptize his boys along with Jared and Bryan. The boys also had Grandpa Brackett, Justin, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Connie, Kyle and Angela, Aunt Kristen, Uncle Mark, Bailey, Bradley, and Maria, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Heather, Caden, Porter, and Sis come and support them. LUCKY BOYS!




A Cooper Story: The night before, Cooper told Steph, "Hey Steph, I can do a flip off this couch.....buuut I'm gonna wait until after I get baptized tomorrow, so God is with me." This kid cracks me up.



1 comment:

  1. The proudest moment of my life, knowing they made a choice to live for Jesus here on earth, and will spend eternity with jesus!

    ReplyDelete