Sep 6, 2011

Crawdad....ON!

Coop and I went crawdad fishing at Strawberry Lake. We LOVE this! We tagged along with Kristen and Mark, the cousins, and another family whom we just met from Oregon....awesome! Chase had a tourny this weekend so Curt and Blake were doing the baseball thing and since I am all baseballed out (so is Coop getting dragged to ALL his bro's games), me and the boy had some "enjoy the day off" time:) I did miss the Chaser play'in some good ball, but he has his Daddy. I'm so grateful he is always there to support and coach the boys.

*The best part of my day was Cooper saying "MOM! I'm soooo glad you're my mom and not someone else because you see all the big ones...you have such a good eye....you're the best!" It's a gift Coop, what can I say? Some got it, some don't:) I'm the lucky one though, I love this boy so much I can't sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment