Jul 30, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summerttiimmee......

These are the top 10 things I love about my Summer break that I will cherish and remember when I am in the 6th month (gasp) of Winter.......

#1 Morning coffee outside on the deck......

#2 Coop climbing into my bed every morning, in his boxer briefs, with his tan, little, cute, body and cuddling with me.....


#3 Being able to put the kids to bed, stay up late, and watch a movie or play "Words" with the Husband. He makes us the best homemade popcorn. Once we went to the theatre and got a bucket of popcorn to eat at home. The Best!:).........

#4 Hanging out by Kristen's pool, almost daily, watching the kids swim, talking, laughing, playing Bananas, BBQ'ing hotdogs for lunch, and enjoying the rays....LOVE IT! Thank you Kris and Mark for the lovely pool:)

#5 Going into the canyon and roasting marshmallows...

#6 Watching the Orem Owlz baseball games.....

#7 Heading to 7 Peaks for the day. Sis and Coop came running to Heather and I and said, "We went on the big, yellow slide!" We freaked out! It was hilarious. How cute are they? I mean, C'mon! Can you stand it?!

#8 Enjoying time with friends that I don't get to see much during the school year...........


#9 Having the chance to clean out every closet, drawer, cupboard and room in the house. Thanks Curt for the help and motivation:)

#10 Seeing my beautiful, blossoming, flower pots when I drive into the driveway! My boys water them every morning for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment