Jul 31, 2011

Flea Market! Woot!

Curt planned a day for us to go downtown SLC for the flea market. So fun! I remember we used to go to the one in Packwood, WA years ago:) Love the sweet finds and people. Curt and I hit a coffee shop, strolled the market, bought some shi...stuff, went to lunch and stopped at a few other unique shops downtown. Good times.

This aint just any old hat...it's straight up from Puerto Rico. The guy said so himself? Haha

NO LIE....I owned this jacket in Jr. High. It fit me a little better back then. Small? When was that?

Curtis (I finally figured it out) bought me this exact watch for my Birthday many many years ago. I'm pretty sure it was the first gift he gave me....other than Blake. Haha JK.

Cooper asked the other day why we didn't have any pictures of Jesus in the house. So, when we saw this, we HAD to get it for the Coopster....5 bucks baby! It lights UP for crying out loud!! Curtis picked it up and goes "Jeeezus Chrrrist!" Is it not the most hideous thing you've ever seen? The guy (same as my hat) said it got him through many years....hahaha. I have a feeling it will get Coop through some too;)

How cute is Billy? Work'in the specs!


Welp, funs over. I have a paper to write by midnight. My last one was submitted at 11:57 p.m. WURD! I.AM.AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment