Aug 5, 2011

Curt's 90's Birthday Bash!

Happy Birthday Babe! It was a blast celebrating your 36th Birthday....Whooooo Hooooo!

Curtis-"Let's get a picture of us like we were in High School......" Me-"Come on Blake, you were there...." Haha JK, kinda.

Thanks to all our family and friends for sharing good times with us....you were all great sports!
DeAnn said she was pregnant most of the 90's. Funny. True.

Screech, Kelly Kapowski, and Vanilla Ice

I literally pee'd my pants a little when I saw Jenny walk in.....with shoulder pads.

Me and my Mom....I mean, Kristen. Seriously, those were our Mom's suede pants and turtle neck. Hilarious!

We played a game of pictionary after Curt and I skooled everyone in the Newleywed game....haha!

Yummy Rice Krispy Sushi rolls :)

The boys pre-funk!

No comments:

Post a Comment