Jul 29, 2011

Thank You NFL!!!

So so so happy the NFL got their shit together for this season! Do you realize what that would have done to my life the next 6ish months? MISERY, I tell ya! There is no way this ONE woman could have replaced that "Fantasy" void. I may complain about the constant bickering, taunting, raging, gloating, scheming, and mediating I have to experience during the season, but it's WAY better than having that pressure put on me:) I swear Im going to record one of their conversations one day. I honestly think if they would listen to the playback, they'd find themselves silly. I have to admit....I do love me some football.

Blake do'in work! Haha...it's not too early for the trophy holder to be in preparation! It's Blake's "Shiva"

I wish this was a joke....

Cocky sonofahbeeeech! He reminds Curt everyday that he is the Fantasy Champ. So, everything he says is golden....no matter what topic! "Hey Dad, who's #1? Just say it....who? Who dad?"

No comments:

Post a Comment