May 9, 2011

It's Crazy...Right?

Day 8...........someone you do the craziest things with
That would be my BFF, Liz. The first day I met her she tackled me. She would hide in my shower and wait til we got home to scare us. We had a fort in her moms closet....UNDER THE GROUND! We would roll up next to men in BMW's downtown Seattle and ask for Grey Poupon. Hmmm, what else? We once wanted to go somewhere and her mom said, "not until you pick up the house," so we threw everything we could into the broken dishwasher. Skinny dipping, toilet papering, cheating in Science, rummaging through the school dumpster to get teacher edition textbooks, Night at the Roxbury bumping Grooms and their Dads (no matter how drunk or old they were), calling Ryan out of class and skipping school, so many crazy things....but all worth it. Not all of it was "fun" crazy... She was with me when I realized I was pregnant with Blake and when all my babies were born. She picked me up when I rolled my car. She has taken me/stayed with me at the ER when I had migranes (during the most awkward times/places). She made many trips with me to Utah (including taking me to see my mom when she was sick), and has been crazy in love with me and my family....so much that I feel confident she would help me move a dead body, no questions asked:) We truly have been through some crazy times together and I love her for every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment