May 9, 2011

I Heart Tunes!

Day 9...................A picture of your favorite band or artist
There is no way I can choose a favorite.....anything! I can never make a decision about ONE thing over another, it gives me a panic attack. My answer would always be,"it depends..." So, I just checked out my music list on itunes and picked the two bands/artists that I had the most music from, at this time. Music does amazing things to me. I love all kinds of music, mostly Rock/Alternative and Singer/Songwriter. I dislike it when I find a great song and later hear it being overplayed on the radio....I feel betrayed cause I tend to think nobody appreciates it like me. I have my "special" playlists for different times. One that I listen to with Blake in the car, one while Im cleaning, sleeping, getting ready in the morning, on my drive to work, just chill'in, or when Im taking a bath, etc. It's all different and good!
Augustana

Nelly (what can I say, the dude knows people...)

No comments:

Post a Comment