Jun 24, 2012

just sittin here....and im just wonder'in....

is there something more productive I could be doing? Answer:YES
Blake and Curt are shoot'in hoops...
Coop is "cleaning his room" I put that in quotes because he is doing everything but...
Chase is on his ipod....aaand I should probably check on that...
And Im just sittin here, listening to music, waiting til they get back so we can pop popcorn and watch Justin Bieber never say never....I REALLY wish I were kidding.Ha!

What's on you ask? Well, Pandora...Augustana radio...pretty sweet!

Augustana-on the other side
Love this song!

Colin Hay-waiting for my real life to begin

Jimmy Eat World-my sundown

Howie Day-longest night also the artist of probably one of the best songs ever....Collide

....just to name a few


I'm happy for the moments i enjoy with MUSIC...



No comments:

Post a Comment