Jun 20, 2012

Champions!

Chase's team had the opportunity to play in the Triple Crown Slumpbusters tourney in Omaha.....AND catch some games at the College World Series:) Blake went along to support his bro (and by support his bro, I mean go to CWS). I couldn't be more jealous, sad, and a tad bitter because I couldn't go and was stuck in my last classes! However, knowing Chase had the time of his life and a great experience, makes me a happy mamma and that exceeds any dissenting feelings I may have:) To top it off...they made it to the championship game, and won! Blake had an awesome time too...I never win this game! Thanks to our team family for taking care of my boys, loving them, and showing them a great time! And to Grandma and Grandpa for driving ALL.THAT.WAY! I didn't mention that they ALSO got to stop and visit some awesome family friends, the Quirings....who live just outside of Omaha:) Blake better have took pics!

Yeah Tigers!

These guys have been together for 4 years...so special

Love you Chase...I am so proud of you:)

Way to go buddy!

Brother's enjoying CWS

Chase and Trey

Blake and Morgan

Seriously guys?!?!...Man dimes....

And we're the four best friends that anybody can have....

It's ok mom and dad...Chester was there to "watch over" the boys:)

haha...sketchy...nice stache uncle Aaron:)

I'm happy for the moments of joy I get to experience with the boys when they accomplish something important to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment