Apr 23, 2012

My baby is 8! NOOOooo!

This boy...whoooaaaa, this boy! Cooper is such a joy. I can't love him enough. He is my baby boy! Nine months ago I was so sure I couldn't and didn't want to do it again....but when you have 3 amazing boys and your baby turns eight...It makes you ponder. Crazy life.

I remember my mom would write us letters. Sometimes on our birthday and sometimes just because. I LOVED these, they matched so perfectly to who I was/am. No one can pin us like our moms do. It's what we all want....someone who "gets us" and sees us as our best. I want you to know, Coop, that this mamma knows who you are and all you will become. You are a beast, son! I love that all it takes is a scratch of your back to make your night. I love that we can make anything for dinner and it's "your favorite" and we are "the best cooks ever!" I love that you don't play games and you call it like it is. I love that you can take a beating from your older brothers yet be the first to stand up for them. I love that you love your family. I love that you have the most inappropriate sense of humor. I love that you are game for anything. I love that you have an imagination. I love that you make things happen. I love that you are strong willed. I love that you are real. I love that you say/do the funniest things. Coopster, you are the raddest 8 yr. old I know! I will love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as Im living, my baby you'll be:) Happy Birthday boy!



I am happy for every moment I have with my boys and live to see another birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment