Apr 22, 2012

First BBQ of 2012!

Oh man.....do I love Spring, sun and BBQ's. Moreso, I love being able to enjoy them with my family. We always have so much fun, I laugh so hard! The boys LOVE going to Uncle Kevins because he always has the best food, and lots of it! This morning Blake says, "what time are we going to Uncle Kevin's? Im so excited, Ive been craving it!" Coop adds, "ya, his food is SO yummy!" Chase, "Mom, I love Kevin's house." This makes me so grateful, to have so much love and support for my boys. They will always remember these times and what it feels like to go to Uncle Kevins. Just like I remember when he would take me to get bubble gum ice-cream:) He continues to taken care and love me and my family:)

Aunt Connie's Cookies....
Uncle Kevin's baked beans....
Uncle Kevin's BBQ skillzzz
Dirt hill in back...
Chase is a nut...
Some Sandlot Baseball...
check out the mountains in background....so beautiful!
Sid...love the outfit:) Cute thing:)
Cousins love Uncle Justin...
We saw this snake in the road on way home by our house. EWE!
Im happy for the moments we spend BBQing at Uncle Kevins house...

No comments:

Post a Comment