Jan 1, 2012

Top 11's......?

Top 11 moments of 2011
- Blake playing at the 4A state tourney
-Coop and Chase baptism
-Me, Blake and Curt going to San Francisco
-Chase getting student of the year
-Seattle trip to visit Liz
-Blake Homecoming
-Boys coming to school at Willow Canyon with me
-Trips to St. George and Bear Lake
-Watching Coops first REAL baseball game....cutest catcher ever!
-Snowboarding, for the first time, with my boys....even though I fractured my wrist! But, they loved it!
-Curt and I anniversary.....

Top 11 "things" of 2011
-my iphone...I friggin LOVE it!!!
-pinterest
-instagram
-Sushi Night
-redbox
-movies/tv-bridesmaids, horrible bosses, hangover 2, happy endings
-my itunes playlist
-etsy...just a little something I bought from etsy that is going up on my pictur wall

-almond joy coffee creamer
-chill pipe
-boots

No comments:

Post a Comment