Oct 6, 2011

Perfict!

Seriously, this kid is the bomb! I love how he thinks. I have a easel in my classroom that I put quotes on. The other morning Cooper asks, "Hey Mom, can I put something on your board?" I'm thinking, between he and Chase, it will be something to do with butts, wieners, farts, burps, jerkfaces....etc. So I said, "absolutely not" He reassures, "No, Mom, it has to do with school." Maybe something his teacher said stuck...who knows. Go for it, why not? So this is what he said.....

"You don't need to do stuf perfict you just nee to do it good?"


Come to find out, that night while tucking him in, he told me he has stayed in for recess 4 times. He said it's because, "everytime I do my best work, I don't finish in time and even the 'not good workers' get done before me." Being a parent and a teacher allows me to see both sides here....so we had a little talk to figure out his predicament. I love this boy! He's like, screw you all... I know my limits!

No comments:

Post a Comment