Jul 11, 2011

Fam Damily

My niece, Bailey took these. Isn't she the coolest. Im too cheap to have them done professionally. I also got my blog book that I had printed....for $35.00!! It was from the past 2 years of blogging. That is the cheapest photo book/journaling I have ever done. And the quickest. I seriously logged on, clicked two buttons and was done. So nice. The boys love looking at them. I also have thought lately how much I would give to be reading something like this from my Mom. Her thoughts, comments, pictures, recipes, etc. I have so many good memories but it would be so cool to have. That's why I love blogging. Hey, you don't have to read it....don't be a hater:) When I was teaching kindergarten, I had all her files and I would sometimes see her notes, lesson plans, or doodles, etc. in them and it would just make my day....or make me cry.








1 comment: