Jun 27, 2011

I Love, Love

Congrats Craig and Tyrenda!
Our amazing friend, Craig got married this weekend near San Francisco. Not gonna lie, I am not one for weddings (for few reasons), but I was overcome with the love shown this weekend between family and friends. Craig is a great guy and I am so happy for him and his journey. Tyrenda got one fab man. And, by the looks of it, he is one lucky man as well. Ty is a beautiful woman with an adoring family who knows what it takes to love, care, and support one another. I am so glad to have met them. Im also grateful Curt and I got to spend this little trip with Blake (gotta take advantage of these opportunities). He insisted he come to see "Uncle Craig" get married. In fact his exact words that convinced us were, "Craig is like my uncle. If something happened to you guys, I would want to go live with him!" That tugged on Curts heartstrings. We realized that Craig has always been there for our boys and family.... SO, of course Blake would want to share this day with them. So glad we did. Although, some of you may not believe, Blake can be extremely annoying....and it showed the drive home:)
The Drive there....eyes on the road Blake....eyes on the road!

Not a good back seat driver. I could never drive with him when he was "in training." I yell too much and suck all the oxygen out of the car. Waddayado?

A stop at the Salt Flats...pretty cool

The Wedding <3
I had to throw this old photo in....It's at BR's Wedding....LOOK AT BLAKE! Do you wanna puke in your mouth a little? I DO!


Look at my handsome guys!

Curt (Craigs bro), Kalynne, the girls, Libby and Brenna



I love to watch the Groom as his Bride comes down the isle:)



Rehearsal and lunch




The boys...Little Willie, Little Marcus, and Todd (Ty's son)

Ty's Mom, Chelece, and Marcus...Awesome peeps!

Michelle and Willie (Ty's sis and "Man of the House":) More awesome peeps!

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment