May 24, 2011

Utah!

What has made an impact on you lately?...........
A few things have thrown me for a loop lately....but I would consider our move here to Utah to have made a big impact on me, and consequently, my family. If you had told me even 5 yrs. ago that we would be living here, I'd have said "not in a million years would that ever happen." Mostly because of how strongly Curtis was against it for our whole married life. I feel like I say this all the time, but all things happen for a reason. We don't need to know the reason, understand, or agree with it. All we need to know is that whatever happened, was suppose to happen. I actually find comfort in that......takes off a lot of pressure. So, what Im getting at is... I don't know why or how we ended up here, I just know that it has impacted me in more ways than one. Personally, career wise, opportunity, family, environment, perspective, culture....all of it.

This is what I love about this place.....The Mountains! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment