May 25, 2011

Insecure...much?

19......What is your biggest insecurity?
I wouldn't consider myself to be insecure about much. Whenever we play the "most embarrassing moment" game, I never win because, to my recollection, most things that involve me are awkward or embarrassing........generally speaking. So, it's hard to pick one that stands out:) I guess I DO get insecure about being so uninhibited. I never trust that the receiver can handle or comprehend me right off the bat. I end up having to backtrack, explain, or justify myself until they can come to terms with how it is (or how I am). It's kind of ironic because if I wasn't so uninhibited, I would probably be insecure about many things. I prefer to just lay it all out there, it is what it is, take it or leave it....I can't control or be bothered by how others will react. I will admit, sometimes I am truly bothered....working on it. I think that's why I love kids so much. They are so uninhibited and don't make excuses for it. Why do we put our own insecurities on them and screw them up?

**I could not find an appropriate picture to attatch here.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment