May 6, 2011

Gut Hurt....Laughing!

Day 6......Someone who can always make you laugh
My sister, Kristen, can make me laugh so hard I literally have to hold my crotch so I don't pee my pants. Or, I am on the floor rolling around. Sound awkward? Well, it is. Bailey cannot stand it when we get on one of our kicks. I don't know how, when, or why it happens, but we play off of each other and think it's funny. We must be on the same wave length...gots tuh be! It's always been like that and it's truly unique. Bailey has threatened us, mocked us, and even pretended she didn't know us. I think she'd choose to walk through a dark alley downtown Compton rather than be witness to us. Her words, "oh geez, here come the donkeys...Guuuyyys, stop it" C'mon Billy, lighten up:) haha

Yes, this is us laughing so hard on the four wheeler that we had to stop on account of not being able to see where we were going...impressive, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment