Dec 19, 2009

10 favorite things

If I consider these my essentials...then I have a great life

Scentsy is awesome... I love how my house smells








Coffee! It doesn't have to be Starbucks...staff room coffee and white chocolate cream is just fine









I feel like I'm always cleaning. This "green" cleaner consentrate has lasted me a year and I still have 3/4 of it left (1/4 tsp. per 16 oz.) How awesome is that?









I love everything coconut. This is all natural coconut oil scrub. Coconut is naturally antifungal, antibacterial and a great moisturizer.If I need more they send a refill so I can reuse the container;)






I love music. The only way I get out of bed is from my awesome songs on the ipod. driving, cleaning, working, hanging...it's always in use







I love, love movies (mostly comedies)and sitcoms. To name a few of my inspirations...Dumb and Dumber, Stepbrothers, Will and Grace, the Office and most recently Modern Family. Oh, we just watched the Hangover and it's hilarious! The DVR is the best thing since sliced bread.







I'm a list person. I never really read or follow them again after I write them but it keeps my thoughts focused. Sometimes I will write the list after I have done something so I can check it off!








Where would I be without my phone? I can't even remember how I functioned without a cell phone. And now it just gets better...







These are just what I found in my coat pockets, purse and car. I'm obsessed with Chapsticks, lipgloss and lipsticks. I don't know why.







Last, ice water and lime (I put lime in most drinks)Plus, I love the gas station cups. I use them all around the house, can take them anywhere and I don't care if they don't come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment