May 13, 2013

It's easy being a mom...

when you have kids like this! Every mom thinks it...and it's true. Every mom says it...and it's true! That their kids are simply the best. How awesome is it that us moms get to have this thing in common? Not to say we don't get a little stressed with it all. I love moms...all moms...they are pretty important people in our lives. Cooper asked me, "how do you know so much? Did your mom teach you?"....Yes coop, she did!

The boys were so excited for me to see their gifts/treats on mother's day. They made it special with coupons for the things I need and like most. For example, one of Blakes read, "1 free Starbucks run...you pay though." Coops, "1 back rub" he has always said he owes me a ton since Ive been doing it since he was a baby:) True! Chase, "10 free load and unload dishwasher without asking." Cooper and Dad went to get coffee and a special mug. Blake and Chase pooled their money and got me a starbucks giftcard and travel mug. PLUS Curtis takes the boys to store and get stuff to make the best dinner.....steak and lobster. Curtis also supported my relationship with Leo by taking me to see The Great Gatsby...Love them both. So thankful for these little blessings. 

I got to spend the morning Saturday planting flowers


 Thanks for kinda sorta loving me....

Happy Mothers Day to all my friends and family who have, in one way or another, helped me to become a better mom:) I have so many great examples!



No comments:

Post a Comment