Dec 29, 2012

He's Amazing!

I can begin to tell you the many emotions that a mom would experience while watching her son score 44 pts. in a game...but I wouldn't be able to finish. For starters...

Amazement.... they just kept going in! It was so fun to watch.

Love...seeing Chase video tape the game and cheer for Blake each time he scored and Coop calling from a friends to ask how his brother did and how he was doing. Brothers. Love.

Joy...knowing that Blake has worked hard and been dedicated, since he was 5, to this game of basketball. He's been patient, played roles, stepped up, and is doing his best at making this an experience for his team. That makes me so happy....to see him happy.

Sentiment...This experience is also something that Curt gets to share with our son. I am grateful for how wise he is... and talented. I remember watching him play and coach throughout the years and know his passion for basketball as well. He's been a huge example for Blake and has kept his focus when times aren't so great.....I know, right? Sports getting ugly? Nah!




No comments:

Post a Comment