Nov 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun!

I love my family...as crazy, disfunctional (we're not THAT bad), and lively we are...it's always a good time and we have fun together. My brothers, sisters, and Dad make me laugh so hard! They all have a different type of humor too. Back to Thanksgiving...that is what I am most thankful for, my family. I know, it's not original, but there is never a dull moment. I love Curtis for being able to manage me and my family and stick around. But, honestly...he loves it!

Poker with the guys...
Dressing up the cute neighbor baby in a turkey costume and putting him in a roaster for gigs...

And shopping with the girls...

Kristen is HILARIOUS! Every year, if you need something, she'll get it. We don't even have to wait in line or fight a crowd. She walked out of Target with the 50" TV, we were laughing in amazement!
The problem was...we had the car and 5 people. She was showing us how we would all fit.
The poor girls...the things we do for...wait, who did we buy it for?

Im happy for the moments I get to spend with my sister and niece shopping...for absolutely nothing...at 1:00 a.m....and laugh til I pee

No comments:

Post a Comment