Aug 15, 2012

Fam Vaca!

One of our favorite vaca is Vegas. If it isn't "family friendly," then why do we always have such a good time as a family? Riddle me that! Our hotspots: 1)Poolside 2)Fremont Street 3)Belagio 4)Mirage 5)Caesars Palace 6)Seafood Buffet 7)Trader Joe's 8)Maple Tree Cafe 9)Circus Circus. Such a good time with the fam...minus Blake...I missed him terribly. That's the life of a responsible working teenager.

Road Trip!
1) Poolside is the only way to spend your day in Vegas!
We saw this shirt displayed in one of the shops...we all said, "Chase that's gotta be you." And he goes, if it's $5, Im going to buy it. There wasn't one to be found but she looked in a pile of samples and sure enough, one his size, and it was $5. Score Chase!
2)Fremont Street is one of our faves. We love the light show and FREE magicians. Awesome
3)The Belagio water show....and crazy street performers of all sorts:)
4)The Mirage volcano....feel the heat!
5)Caesars Palace...where the boys followed "Batman", Christian Bale while filming a movie. So fun.
6)Seafood Buffet. I can't go to Vegas without going to all you can eat crab, shrimp, fish, etc etc...
7) I don't know why, but I love this store. I mean, Thai Lime & Chili Cashews and $2 wine??? Yes please! Curt and I always enjoy stocking up at the CVS pharmacy too. Good stuff.
8)We found the sweetest place for breakfast. We will be sure to make that one of our "musts" while there. Two words...bacon.pancakes
9)Of course the boys want to go to Circus Circus EVERY time. I mean, isn't playing rip off games and stocking up on lame stuffed animals every boys dream? OK, I admit, I may like it just a little.

I'm happy for every moment I see a look or reaction on the boys' face in Vegas...

No comments:

Post a Comment