May 19, 2011

What to do?

Day 16........What do you want to do before you die?
I really don't know the answer to this. I want to do a lot of things, but I can't think of something that stands out to where I would feel like....."check, now I can die"?!?:) I would love to go to Eager/Mesa (AZ), Homer (AK), and Laie (HI) to see all the places we lived. I guess our house in Eager was torn down and replaced with a grocery chain...so that's a downer! But still, I have so many memories from all those places. I wonder how I would perceive them as an adult compared to when I was a kid.

Waiamea Bay-We would go here almost every weekend. It actually is how I remember it. Aaron almost died here once...

I heard the spit has changed a bunch and the boardwalk is bigger

I swear we lived across the street from here....did we guys? Ami should know since I drug her across the road on the way back from the pool and almost got hit by a car...which happened to be our Dad. Guess who got a whoooop'in? ....Ami, haha it was Ami

No comments:

Post a Comment