May 15, 2011

Clutter!

Day 12......something you hate

"Clutter is a physical manifestation of fear that cripples our ability to grow." ~H.G. Chissell

Life is so much easier when you clean out the clutter. I love cleaning, organizing, and throwing stuff away. I don't care if it's hidden in a closet, basement or drawer....if I know it's there, and I don't need it, it has to go or it will drive me nuts! I also hate it when my mind is consumed with clutter-- unproductive thoughts, ideas, or convictions....it's a waste of time. Ridding yourself of all this clutter is another story. You have to train yourself to weed out what's not important and keep perspective on what you want. Sometimes I feel like that's all Im doing....trying to maintain balance! Someday I'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment