May 2, 2011

30 day picture challenge....

I need to print out my blog into a scrapbook SOON, so I need to try and sum it up the next 30 days. This Summer will be the start of a new "next three years," since thats about as much blogging I do to fill up an album:)
Day 1.....A picture of yourself and 10 things

-- Im impulsive and nothing is ever "for sure"
-- Everything that happens (good or bad) SHOULD have happened....because, IT DID! It's called reality.
-- Id rather go to a funeral rather than a wedding. (Im not happy someone died, just to clarify)
-- I have never broken a bone in my body. I really don't think it's because I sit idly by either.
-- If I had a dollar for every time I ironed a shirt.....I'd have $2
-- Its super cool having 3 boys. I secretly want to have a girl, just to meet her and see what she would be like....but that could be accomplished within the first 5 years of her life. What would I do with the rest?
-- In this lifetime, 2/3 of my boys will only know my Mom from stories and pictures.....and that makes me sad because they would love her, and she would get a kick out of them.
-- I love movies...and music....
-- People who make me laugh are so invaluable....especially the ones who get my funnyness.
-- Ive lived in 5 different states....ranging from cold (Alaska) to warm (Hawaii). I've Never been out of the country though.

No comments:

Post a Comment