Jan 4, 2011

Did I mention Blake got his license.....ppffhhhhhttt

So last night I really, really wanted to make cheese zombies and tomato soup. I didn't have any crust stuff so I went to look for something else to make........but wait, I have a 16 yr. old that can run around and do crap for me! I send him to the store to get pizza crust. I call and say "pick up some icecream too:). While you're at it, fill up the car with gas. OH! and grab me a diet coke!" Now, how fantastic is that? Although, there is a drawback....I HAVE A 16 yr old! Chase said he loves having a shouffer (how the hell do you spell that?) now. Im like, now? Dude, everyone is a shouffer to you! He said Blake was his favorite though. Ha! Kids, they just don't get it.....do they. Unlike me, Blake brought home change.

No comments:

Post a Comment