Jan 1, 2010

Christmas

The Boys in their PJ's on Christmas Eve...keeping traditions alive baby!

After going through two game systems within two years (PS2, PS3) They got their Xbox. I can't believe we play into this madness! I was actually thinking we function just fine without one. I do have to admit though, some pretty fun times come out of it.

Of course, an available Reggie Bush jersey could not be found. Apparently Saints are a popular team. But Chase always gets his favorite jersey....this year, a Utah Utes.

Cooper got his batcave! I just love how simple it is at this age...and the enjoyment is easy to come by. He gets the most excited and gives the most appreciation. I think he came up to me, gave me a hug and said "I love you mom" like 20 times that day. Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment